Not necessarily. We encourage all of our shippers to provide feedback for every shipment. It's easy and it's the best way to thank an amazing driver. If a driver doesn't have too much feedback, they may be new to CitizenShipper. You can always check out the details provided on their profile page to assure you pick the best person for your shipment.
Articles in this section
- Ensuring a Smooth Transportation
- Quick-Start Guide
- Cancelling Shipments Once You've Booked a Driver
- How do I list a shipment?
- What does CitizenShipper Certified mean?
- How can I find out more about the drivers submit quotes on my shipment?
- How do I select a driver?
- My driver doesn't have a whole lot of feedback. Is that a problem?
- How do I know if a driver has bid on my shipment?
- Drivers are interested, but all their bids are higher than I want to pay.