Any person shipping an item (Shipper) or any person delivering the item (Deliverer) can initiate ODR and begin the Negotiation Forum.
Articles in this section
- About dispute resolution services
- What is Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)?
- How does the CitizenShipper ODR process work?
- Who can initiate the ODR process?
- If the parties reach a settlement, how will the terms be memorialized?
- How much does it cost to initiate ODR?
- What kinds of issues with the transaction might prompt a request for ODR?
- Is the Respondent required to participate?
- What are the possible outcomes of the ODR process?
- What happens if the parties do not agree to a settlement?