A neutral third party (neutral), who is a person under contract with Citizen Shipper, LLC, will join the Negotiation Forum and review both parties’ information. The neutral will then propose one final, unbiased settlement offer that the parties can accept or reject. If the final settlement agreement is not accepted by both parties, the ODR process will end and the Negotiation Forum will close.
Articles in this section
- About Dispute Resolution Services
- What is Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)?
- How does the CitizenShipper ODR process work?
- Who can initiate the ODR process?
- If the parties reach a settlement, how will the terms be memorialized?
- How much does it cost to initiate ODR?
- What kinds of issues with the transaction might prompt a request for ODR?
- Is the Respondent required to participate?
- What outcomes are possible from the ODR process?
- What happens if the parties do not agree to a settlement?