ODR is a means of settling disputes between parties in an online setting. It's secure, convenient, and simple to do. The parties to the dispute provide information and reach settlement through an online platform, and no in-person or telephonic communication is necessary.
Articles in this section
- About Dispute Resolution Services
- What is Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)?
- How does the CitizenShipper ODR process work?
- Who can initiate the ODR process?
- If the parties reach a settlement, how will the terms be memorialized?
- How much does it cost to initiate ODR?
- What kinds of issues with the transaction might prompt a request for ODR?
- Is the Respondent required to participate?
- What outcomes are possible from the ODR process?
- What happens if the parties do not agree to a settlement?