In this section, we'll describe more of your profile settings that can be adjusted after clicking the gear icon at the top of the page.
Clicking on My Profile gives you a snapshot of your CitizenShipper profile. From this page you can do the following:
- Change details like your email address, phone number and add information, for example, DBA and type of vehicle.
- Add pictures which will be shown on your profile to shipping customers.
- Cancel your subscription.
You'll also be able to review your feedback from past customers and see a summary of shipments that you've won in the past.
When you select the Photos option, you'll be able to add photos to your profile.
Photos are a great way to improve your profile, as they help reduce customer anxiety when they can see a picture of you and your vehicle.
Here are some tips on getting the best shots for your profile:
- Best photos are shot in plenty of natural light. Go outside or stand by a big window.
- Don’t do hip shots or webcam shots in poor light. (They can look a bit eerie 😬)
- Smile, be positive.
- For your main profile pic, choose one with your face in it. This is the first impression your customers receive, and they’ll want to see a person they can trust 😊. Not a van.
Besides photos of yourself, you can also upload any of these:
- Pictures from the road. These work great and help customers see what it'll be like working with you.
- Your vehicle any special equipment which may be required. If you're shipping pets, customers will imagine their pet in your vehicle. Will they like the picture? Make sure they do.
- If you transport cargo that needs special equipment, it's a good idea to show it.
More Useful Articles
Take a look at some of these articles to get the most out of CitizenShipper
Your CitizenShipper Dashboard
Important details on shipments
Setting up your routes
The all-important messaging platform
Best ways to communicate with customers
How your profile appears to customers
Optimizing your notification settings